Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spoiled

Just back from a week in Mustique with my three sisters. Our aunt had reserved a beautiful villa and, at the last minute, was unable to get away. So off we went in her stead. Mustique is a small (very beautiful) private island in the West Indies – not easy to get to, but worth the effort. We hiked on the beach, snorkeled in the aqua blue waters, hit tennis balls, biked, bird watched, listened to jazz at Basil's.... But mostly, we just enjoyed being together. 


Can you tell that our mother used to dress us alike?

4 comments:

  1. So jealous! My mom had such a great time! I can't wait to see all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks awesome. Margie will be glad to know that you all enjoyed her scarves.

      Delete
  2. Sounds fabulous!! I've always read about the celebrity homes there, looks gorgeous! I just read this morning that Kate Middleton and her family (sans William) are there for holiday right now!!

    ReplyDelete