Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sensory Overload

It is dark and rainy this morning at Farm Dover – just the kind of start to my day that I need. You see, I'm recovering from three weeks of severe sensory overload.

Ed and I got back late yesterday afternoon from three weeks in Italy. It ranks as one of our best trips ever. We spent about a week in southern Italy (Naples and Rome), a week with friends at a Tuscan villa (four couples, all celebrating our 30th wedding anniversaries), and then another week on our own exploring the Emillia-Romagna region (Bologna, Modena, Mantova, Ferrara, Faenza and Florence).


The sights, the sounds, the tastes, the smells and the dreamy feeling of our trip filled me with all that I could take in. There's lots to tell you about, but for today, I'll leave you with a sneak peek at some of what we saw and did.



So until later: arriverderci.


No comments:

Post a Comment