Saturday, May 25, 2013

Found in my In-Box

Life has been busy around here lately, but before I catch you up, I wanted to share some photos that showed up in my in-box this week.

Do you remember when I wrote about our terrifiying bear adventure while hiking in Glacier National Park last fall? In that blog post I mentioned that a couple lugging huge cameras were just up trail from us. We caught up with the photographer couple, Norma and Roger, on the hike back to the civilization and exchanged email addresses. Low and behold, this week I received four photos from Norma.





Looking at these adorable photos, I'm embarrassed to recall how terrified I was of being eaten alive. Thank you Norma for sending them to us -- a wonderful souvenir  of our Wild West trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment