Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If It's Tuesday, It Must Be Beilstein

I'm so confused. I've lost all track of the days of the week. I think it must be Tuesday, and I know I'm in Beilstein,Germany. I may be dreaming it all as it is so like a fairy tale. After a hearty German breakfast, Ed and I climbed to the top of a grape-vine laden hill (mountain) to the 1539 castle ruins of Metternich. We are renting bikes this afternoon for a ride along the Mosel River, with a stop along the way for a coffee and Kuchen. Doesn't get any better than this. More later...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're having fun! Enjoy the rest of your visit and have a safe trip home!

    JSFM3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have checked your blog regularly in the hopes of a glimmer of news about your great adventure. Glad you are having such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete