Sunday, March 13, 2011

Test Run on A Move

We helped move Maggie into her new home at Fox Hollow Farm today. She has recently moved back to Louisville from Madison, WI,  and taken a job as an executive assistant at the farm, which is only about 10 miles from our new farm.  Ed, Mary and I helped her move into a two-room wing of an old farm house on the property. I'm hoping she'll guest blog about her new home and her new job. But in the meantime, I just wanted to welcome her "home." It feels really good to have her close by.



2 comments:

  1. Great photo of both of you! And a special shout out to Maggie and a big welcome home! Let me know if you do start a blog as I'd love to hear more about what you are doing. All the very best in this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic! How did you convince Maggie to sit for a picture?

    I'm looking forward to visiting Maggie and hopefully seeing your new house. I'll be in KY on 4/16-4/17. -Nate P.

    ReplyDelete