Friday, February 13, 2015

Walter White Lives On at Farm Dover

The kids got Ed and me hooked on the TV series Breaking Bad, which is the story of a chemistry teacher (Walter White) diagnosed with a terminal lung cancer, who teams up with a former student to cook and sell crystal meth. Last summer, we watched all 62 episodes over a period of a couple of months. It kept us on the edge of our seats and when it was over, we were exhausted.

Spoiler alert: In the final episode Walter White dies. But, I'm happy to report that he lives on at Farm Dover. I selected the portrait of Walter White to frame from the paintings that Jack did and gave me for my birthday.

I hung it today in our loft. (There it will stay unless Mary talks me into sending it to her for her Brooklyn apartment.)


On a lighter note, I also framed the painting of the bird and bug. It makes me smile every time I see it.






No comments:

Post a Comment