Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

I worked hard to reuse existing furniture in our new house and was mostly successful. The only place where my resolve broke down was with some new mirrors. For a (relatively) small amount, I bought three new mirrors that make a big impact in the house.

Here's a mirror I found at Meridian in St. Matthews.


I hung it vertically above our living room mantle. I love the way it reflects the orb fixture.


And I found two mirrors at Work the Metal, a cool shop in Butchertown.


The one at the top I've hung above our painted orange chest in the upstairs back hall and the second one I've hung horizontally above our bed (thanks to sister Julie's great suggestion). When you walk into our bedroom, it feels like you are looking out a window into a forest of trees.




So, you tell me: which is the fairest one of all?

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the round one above the mantle! Looks great with the light fixture!

    ReplyDelete