Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Quick Look Around

Heath sent me an email today to see how we were settling in our new house. Heath worked with sister Julie and me to design the house. He now commutes to Chicago so has not seen the finished product. It occurred to me that I had never posted many photos of the inside of the house. So, for Heath, and for those of you who are just curious, here are some quick shots. Someday I'll take some "staged" shots that are magazine worthy, but for now, here's a look at how we really live.

Family Room, taken from the loft
Another angle of the Family Room
Someday Pool Table Room, which is above the kitchen
Looking into the Kitchen
The Pantry with a yellow barn door

A Guest Room for little visitors

The Girls' Bedroom
Our Bedroom
Our Bath
Looking into the Study


Inside the Study, looking through our Bedroom into the Bath
Ed's desk in the Study
Our Cottage, ready for guests!

Another view of the Cottage Living Room/Bedroom

Cottage Bath
So, that's the tour. If it ever quits raining, I'll shoot some outside shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment